Wall Speaker System

Wall Speaker System
Is it possible to take the audio output from a computer to a regular speaker on the wall? What equipment is needed?

I'm trying to help my dad with their home audio, because no radio stations that broadcast around us. But when he bought the house it came with an old wall in the speaker system.

It seems you need a 1/8th inch to 1 / 4 inch converter (converts the plug in the headphones with some big headphones jack) and a receiver. leave your computer on the receiver, and connect the speakers in the receiver wall.

[affmage source=”amazon” results=”5″]Wall Speaker System[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”5″]Wall Speaker System[/affmage]

  1. No comments yet.

  1. No trackbacks yet.