Bullets at 1 million fps – Slow Motion
See this baby in the pic? Well, she’s a wonder in so many ways. And what she can do, you will see in the video supplied at the bottom of the specifications.
High-Speed Video Camera HyperVision HPV-1
The Shimadzu HPV-1 High Speed camera offers up to one million frames per second
with a 100 frames memory.
It maintains excellent 312 x 260-pixel resolution at all recording speeds
to permit detailed analysis of high-speed phenomena.
Dedicated software in the control unit allows recording to start immediately
after performing a few simple settings. Recorded images can be saved in general
image formats such as AVI or BMP.
- Resolution 312 (horizontal) x 260 (vertical) pixels
- Frame storage 100 frames
- Lens mount Nikon F mount
- Color, gradations Monochrome, 10 bits
- Recording speed 30 fps to 1,000,000 fps
- External trigger input TTL (positive/negative), switch closure
- Trigger mode Set trigger point at any desired frame
- Recording format 10-bit dedicated format, BMP, TIFF, AVI