Antique Glass

Antique Glass
Antique glass?

Can anyone tell me what the crystal is called that has lines running through it. Some of the lines could be wavy or straight. I have seen the glass is clear glass with white lines or waves, is to dress the table like a glass of wine in a decanter with a stopper glass. This is an old and the life of me I can not remember the name. I have searched Google and I can not find it. I just want the name of scratched glass, thanks. PS I know that glass is not recorded.

Murano? Http: / /

[affmage source=”amazon” results=”5″]Antique Glass[/affmage]
[affmage source=”overstock” results=”5″]Antique Glass[/affmage]
[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”3″]Antique Glass[/affmage]

  1. No comments yet.

  1. No trackbacks yet.